‘Econauti’ is a company located in Salento (south of Italy) that operates in the field of responsible tourism to spread the philosophy of “Slow Tourism”, a way of travel that is sustainable and environmentally friendly, but also social and accessible to everyone and in every season of the year .
It is our aim to provide journeys that have minimal negative and maximum positive impact on the places we visit, improving the benefits of tourism to local people and environmental conservation.
What we do:
- We involve local people;
- We support and prefer to work directly with local businesses;
- We aim to work and treat the traveller, local communities and businesses in a fair manner;
- We aim to work with partners who operate their own local initiatives in a responsible way.
How we work
- we value local culture and traditions;
- we collaborate with a network of businesses that allow a better experience to tourists;
- we always provide a tasting experience with local products, involving chef, catering, restaurant that care for every type of guest (food intolerant, vegetarian and vegan);
- transparent pricing;
- promotion of public transport, car sharing and sustainable mobility;
- zero waste.
realization of food and wine events to enhance local food and biodiversity and promoting cooking experience with excellent chefs;
construction of routes, itineraries and customized tours;
organization of events and initiatives to raise awareness on issues of responsible tourism and sustainable mobility (cycling, hiking, sailing, train etc ..);
realization of travel packages for explorers of all ages.